行李寄存
Luggage Storage
在机场寄存行李以便轻松出行本场景包含 22 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和行李寄存处工作人员的真实交流。22 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 行李寄存处工作人员.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
寄存行李 · Storing Luggage
basicHi, I have a long layover and want to explore the city. Can I store my bags here?
你好,我转机时间很长,想去市区逛逛。可以把行李存在这里吗?
Yes! We have luggage storage for travelers. How many bags and how long do you need?
可以!我们为旅客提供行李寄存。几件行李?需要存多久?
Two suitcases and a backpack. I'll be back in about 6 hours.
两个箱子和一个背包。大概6小时后来取。
Our rates are $10 per bag for the first 4 hours, then $2 per hour after that. So for three bags and 6 hours, it would be about $42 total.
我们的价格是每件前4小时10美元,之后每小时2美元。所以三件6小时,大约一共42美元。
That's reasonable. Is my stuff safe here?
价格合理。东西放在这里安全吗?
Absolutely. All bags go through a security scan, and we store them in a locked, monitored room. You'll get a claim receipt with a barcode — you must present it to collect your bags.
绝对安全。所有行李都要过安检扫描,存放在有锁的监控房间里。您会收到一张带条形码的取件收据——取行李时必须出示。
Can I leave my laptop in the bag? It's quite valuable.
可以把笔记本电脑放在包里吗?很值钱的。
We accept electronics, but we recommend taking valuables with you. We're insured up to $500 per bag, but anything above that isn't covered.
电子产品可以存,但我们建议贵重物品随身携带。我们每件行李有最高500美元的保险,超过的部分不保。
I'll take my laptop with me. What time do you close?
那我带上笔记本。你们几点关门?
We're open 24 hours, so pick up anytime. If you're running late, no worries — just extra hourly charges. Here's your receipt. Don't lose it!
我们24小时营业,随时可以取。如果晚了也没关系——只是多收小时费。这是您的收据。别弄丢了!
Thanks! I'll be back around 5 PM.
谢谢!我大约下午5点回来。
行李打包缠膜 · Bag Wrapping Service
intermediateHow much to wrap my suitcase? I want to protect it from scratches and tampering.
给箱子缠膜多少钱?我想防刮和防被动手脚。
It's $15 per standard suitcase and $20 for oversized bags. The plastic film protects against scratches, dirt, rain, and makes it tamper-evident.
标准箱子每个15美元,超大行李20美元。塑料膜可以防刮、防脏、防雨,还能防止被人动过。
I'll get both my suitcases wrapped. Will they still be able to open them for security checks?
我两个箱子都缠。安检时他们还能打开检查吗?
If security needs to inspect your bag, they'll cut through the wrap. But this rarely happens — most bags pass the scanner without issues. If they do cut it, come back to us and we'll rewrap it for free.
如果安检需要检查你的行李,他们会剪开膜。但这很少发生——大多数行李过扫描仪没问题。如果他们剪了,回来找我们免费重新缠。
Good to know. Should I take off the TSA lock before wrapping?
了解了。缠膜前需要取下TSA锁吗?
Keep the lock on. We wrap over everything — handles, wheels, lock. We'll leave a small opening around the handle so you can still pull it on the carousel.
锁留着。我们把所有东西都缠上——把手、轮子、锁。会在把手周围留个小口,这样在传送带上还能拉。
Sounds good. How long does it take?
好的。要多长时间?
About 2 minutes per bag. Place the first one here on the platform... There you go — nice and secure. Now the second one, please.
每个行李大约2分钟。把第一个放到这个平台上……好了——又紧又牢。请放第二个。
My bags are bright red, so I can still spot them easily with the clear wrap. That's $30 total?
我的箱子是亮红色的,用透明膜也容易认出来。一共30美元?
Exactly $30. We also have colored film if you want to make them even more unique — blue, green, or pink for $5 extra. But with red bags and clear wrap, you're already in good shape!
正好30美元。如果想更独特,我们还有彩色膜——蓝色、绿色或粉色多加5美元。但红色箱子配透明膜已经很好认了!
Clear is fine. Thanks — they look great!
透明的就行。谢谢——看着很好!
关键短语 · Key Phrases
rates
价格
per bag
每件
per hour after that
之后每小时
security scan
安检扫描
locked, monitored room
有锁的监控房间
claim receipt
取件收据
barcode
条形码
insured up to
最高保险…
isn't covered
不保的
open 24 hours
24小时营业
don't lose it
别弄丢
tampering
在这里指他人在未经允许的情况下打开或动过行李
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "luggage storage" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "luggage storage"?
How many English phrases are in this "Luggage Storage" scene?
相关机场场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene