冲突解决
Resolving a Workplace Conflict
和同事之间发生分歧时,用职业化的方式解决本场景包含 12 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和同事的真实交流。12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 同事.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
处理分歧 · Addressing a Disagreement
basicHey, do you have a moment? I wanted to talk about what happened in the meeting earlier. I feel like we were not on the same page about the project direction.
嘿,有空吗?我想聊聊刚才会上的事。我觉得我们在项目方向上不太一致。
Yeah, I sensed some tension too. I think we just have different approaches to the problem. What is your concern exactly?
是的,我也感觉到了一些紧张。我觉得我们只是对问题有不同的方法。你具体担心什么?
My concern is that if we rush the launch without proper testing, we might end up with a lot of bugs. I think we need at least two more weeks of QA.
我担心的是如果我们不经过充分测试就急着发布,可能会出现很多 bug。我认为我们至少需要再多两周的 QA。
I hear you, and quality is important to me too. But we also have a hard deadline from the client. Maybe we can find a middle ground — what if we launch with core features first?
我理解你的意思,质量对我也很重要。但我们还有客户的硬性截止日期。也许我们能找到折中方案——如果我们先发布核心功能呢?
💡 I hear you 是英语中表示「我理解你的观点」的常用表达,即使你不完全同意对方。
That could work. We launch the core features on time and then roll out the rest in phases with proper testing. I am good with that if we agree on the phase schedule.
这个可以。我们按时发布核心功能,然后分阶段发布其余部分并充分测试。如果我们商定好阶段时间表,我没问题。
Deal. Let us draft the phase schedule together right now. I am glad we talked this out — I think this is actually a better plan than either of our original ideas.
成交。我们现在一起起草阶段时间表吧。很高兴我们把这事聊开了——我觉得这个方案其实比我们各自原来的想法都好。
调解冲突 · Mediating Between Team Members
intermediateI am really frustrated with the situation. I feel like my ideas keep getting shut down in meetings and nobody takes me seriously.
我真的很沮丧。我觉得我的想法在会上总是被否定,没人拿我当回事。
I understand how that must feel, and I appreciate you sharing this with me. Can you give me a specific example so I can better understand what is happening?
我理解你的感受,感谢你跟我分享这些。你能给我一个具体的例子,这样我能更好地了解情况吗?
Last week I proposed a new testing framework and before I even finished explaining, Tom jumped in and said we should just stick with what we have. He did not even hear me out.
上周我提议了一个新的测试框架,我还没讲完,Tom 就插进来说我们应该用现有的。他根本没听完。
That does sound frustrating. I think it might help if the three of us sit down together. Tom might not realize how his behavior is coming across. Would you be open to that?
那确实让人沮丧。我觉得如果我们三个人坐下来谈谈可能会有帮助。Tom 可能没意识到他的行为给人的感觉。你愿意吗?
I guess so. But I do not want it to turn into a confrontation. I just want to be heard.
我想可以吧。但我不想变成对抗。我只是想被听到。
Absolutely. I will set it up as a constructive conversation, not a blame game. I will make sure everyone gets equal time to speak. We are all on the same team.
当然。我会把它安排成一次建设性的谈话,不是追责。我会确保每个人都有平等的发言时间。我们都是一个团队。
关键短语 · Key Phrases
sensed some tension
感觉到了紧张
different approaches
不同的方法
I hear you
我理解你
find a middle ground
找到折中方案
talked this out
把这事聊开了
better plan than either of
比两者都好的方案
frustrated with
对……感到沮丧
shut down
被否定/被驳回
jumped in
插进来/打断
hear me out
听我说完
turn into a confrontation
变成对抗
I just want to be heard
我只想被听到
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •I hear you 是英语中表示「我理解你的观点」的常用表达,即使你不完全同意对方。
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "resolving a workplace conflict" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "resolving a workplace conflict"?
How many English phrases are in this "Resolving a Workplace Conflict" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "resolving a workplace conflict" in English-speaking countries?
相关职场场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene