给同事反馈
Giving Feedback to a Colleague
用建设性的方式给同事提出工作反馈本场景包含 12 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和同事的真实交流。12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 同事.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
正面反馈 · Giving Positive Feedback
basicHey, I just wanted to say that your presentation yesterday was really impressive. You explained the data in a way that everyone could understand.
嘿,我就想说你昨天的演讲真的很出色。你把数据解释得每个人都能理解。
Wow, that really means a lot coming from you. Thank you! I was actually pretty nervous about it.
哇,从你这里听到这话真的很感动。谢谢!其实我当时挺紧张的。
You did not look nervous at all! I especially liked how you handled the tough questions from the VP. You were really poised.
你完全看不出紧张!我特别喜欢你回答 VP 刁钻问题的方式。你真的很沉着。
I practiced those answers like twenty times. But honestly, your feedback on my draft slides last week made a big difference. So thank you for that too.
那些回答我练了大概二十遍。不过说真的,你上周对我幻灯片草稿的反馈帮了大忙。也谢谢你。
Happy to help anytime. You should present more often — you are really good at it. The team benefits from hearing your insights.
随时乐意帮忙。你应该多做演讲——你真的很擅长。团队从你的见解中获益很多。
💡 在欧美职场,主动给同事正面反馈是一种很受欢迎的行为,能增进团队关系和信任。
You know what, maybe I will! Thanks for the encouragement — it really boosts my confidence.
你知道吗,也许我会的!谢谢鼓励——这真的增强了我的信心。
建设性反馈 · Giving Constructive Feedback
intermediateHey, do you have a minute? I wanted to share some thoughts on the report you submitted. First off, the analysis was really thorough — great work on that.
嘿,有空吗?我想跟你分享一下对你提交的报告的一些想法。首先,分析做得非常透彻——那部分做得很好。
💡 在西方职场,即使是委婉的批评,也常先肯定对方。这种“反馈三明治”是常用技巧。
Thanks! I put a lot of time into it. Was there something you think could be improved?
谢谢!我花了很多时间。有什么你觉得可以改进的吗?
The one thing I noticed was that the executive summary could be more concise. Right now it reads more like a detailed overview. For senior leadership, shorter and punchier tends to land better.
我注意到的一点是高管摘要可以更简洁。现在读起来更像是详细概述。对高级领导来说,更短更有力通常效果更好。
That is a fair point. I tend to over-explain things because I worry about leaving out important details. Do you have any tips on keeping it tight?
说得有道理。我倾向于过度解释,因为我担心遗漏重要细节。你有什么保持简洁的技巧吗?
I would suggest the rule of three — pick the three most important points and lead with those. Put the supporting details in an appendix. That way the key message hits first.
我建议用三点法则——选最重要的三个要点放在前面。把支持性细节放在附录里。这样关键信息先传达。
That is really helpful advice. I am going to revise the summary using that approach. Thanks for taking the time to give me this feedback — I really appreciate it.
这个建议真的很有用。我会用这个方法修改摘要。谢谢你花时间给我反馈——我真的很感谢。
关键短语 · Key Phrases
that means a lot
这对我意义重大
coming from you
从你这里听到
made a big difference
帮了大忙/起了很大作用
practiced ... like twenty times
练习了大概二十遍
boosts my confidence
增强我的信心
encouragement
鼓励
put a lot of time into
花了很多时间在
could be improved
可以改进的
over-explain
过度解释
keeping it tight
保持简洁
taking the time to
花时间来
really appreciate it
真的很感谢
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •在欧美职场,主动给同事正面反馈是一种很受欢迎的行为,能增进团队关系和信任。
- •在西方职场,即使是委婉的批评,也常先肯定对方。这种“反馈三明治”是常用技巧。
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "giving feedback to a colleague" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "giving feedback to a colleague"?
How many English phrases are in this "Giving Feedback to a Colleague" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "giving feedback to a colleague" in English-speaking countries?
相关职场场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene