请病假
Calling in Sick
打电话或发消息告知经理自己生病需要请假本场景包含 12 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和经理的真实交流。12 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 经理.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
电话请病假 · Calling in Sick
basicGood morning. I am sorry to call so early, but I woke up with a terrible headache and fever. I do not think I can make it in today.
早上好。抱歉这么早打电话,但我起来以后头疼得厉害还发烧了。我今天恐怕去不了了。
I am sorry to hear that. Please take the day off and rest. Do you think you will be okay by tomorrow, or should we plan for you to be out a couple of days?
很遗憾听到这个。请休息一天吧。你觉得明天能好吗,还是我们应该计划你请几天?
I will see how I feel by this afternoon and let you know. I think one day should be enough, but I will keep you updated.
我看看今天下午感觉怎么样再告诉你。我觉得一天应该够了,但我会随时更新。
Sounds good. Is there anything urgent that needs to be covered while you are out?
好的。你不在的时候有什么紧急的事需要别人处理吗?
I have a code review due at noon. If Tom could take a look at it, that would be great. Everything else can wait until tomorrow.
我有一个中午到期的代码审查。如果 Tom 能看一下就太好了。其他的都可以等到明天。
I will ask Tom to handle it. Just focus on resting and getting better. Do not worry about work — we have got you covered.
我让 Tom 来处理。你专心休息恢复。不要担心工作——我们会帮你搞定的。
💡 在欧美职场,生病时经理通常不会追问细节或要求你带病工作。好好休息是被鼓励的。
病假后返工 · Returning After Sick Leave
intermediateWelcome back! How are you feeling? Take it easy today if you need to.
欢迎回来!你感觉怎么样?如果需要的话今天轻松点。
Much better, thanks. I am still a little tired but definitely well enough to work. Did I miss anything important while I was out?
好多了,谢谢。还有点累但绝对可以工作了。我不在的时候有什么重要的事吗?
Glad to hear it. Tom handled the code review and the client meeting went well yesterday. I will send you the meeting notes so you can catch up.
很高兴听到。Tom 处理了代码审查,昨天客户会议也很顺利。我把会议笔记发给你,你赶一下进度。
That is great. I really appreciate the team covering for me. I will review the notes and get back up to speed this morning.
太好了。我真的很感谢团队帮我顶班。我今天上午看完笔记赶上进度。
No rush. We rescheduled your one-on-one to Thursday so you have time to settle back in. Oh, and there is leftover birthday cake in the kitchen if you want some.
不着急。我们把你的一对一会议改到了周四,这样你有时间重新适应。对了,厨房有剩下的生日蛋糕你想吃可以去拿。
Ha, cake is exactly what I need right now. Thanks for being so understanding. I will be fully back on track by tomorrow.
哈,蛋糕正是我现在需要的。谢谢你这么理解。明天我就完全恢复正轨了。
关键短语 · Key Phrases
take the day off
休息一天
plan for you to be out
计划你不在的情况
needs to be covered
需要有人处理
while you are out
你不在的时候
focus on resting
专心休息
we have got you covered
我们帮你搞定
welcome back
欢迎回来
take it easy
轻松点/别太勉强
handled
处理了
catch up
赶上进度/了解情况
settle back in
重新适应
one-on-one
一对一会议
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •在欧美职场,生病时经理通常不会追问细节或要求你带病工作。好好休息是被鼓励的。
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "calling in sick" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "calling in sick"?
How many English phrases are in this "Calling in Sick" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "calling in sick" in English-speaking countries?
相关职场场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene