酒店入住
Hotel Check-in
到达酒店后的入住流程,包括出示证件、确认预订、了解房间信息等本场景包含 58 句对话,6 条练习路径,帮你练熟和前台接待员的真实交流。58 dialogue turns across 6 conversation paths — practice with 前台接待员.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
标准入住 · Standard Check-in
basicHi, I have a reservation under the name Wang.
你好,我有预订,姓王。
💡 "under the name" 是酒店入住的标准说法。也可以说 "under Wang" 或 "booked under Wang"。
Welcome, Mr. Wang! May I see your passport or ID, please?
欢迎,王先生!请出示您的护照或身份证。
Here you go.
给您。
💡 递东西时说 "Here you go" 或 "Here you are" 都很自然。
Thank you. I have a king room for two nights, checking out on March 15th. Is that correct?
谢谢。您预订的是大床房,住两晚,3月15日退房。对吗?
Yes, that's correct.
对,没错。
Would you like to add breakfast to your stay? It's $18 per person per day.
您需要加早餐吗?每人每天18美元。
💡 美国酒店早餐通常不包含在房费内,需要额外付费
Yes, please. For two people.
好的,两个人都加。
Your room is 1208 on the 12th floor. Here are your key cards. The elevator is down the hall on your right.
您的房间是12楼1208号。这是您的房卡。电梯在走廊右边。
Thank you. What time is breakfast?
谢谢。早餐几点?
Breakfast is from 6:30 to 10 AM in the restaurant on the second floor. Checkout is at 11 AM. Is there anything else I can help you with?
早餐在二楼餐厅,时间是早上6:30到10点。退房时间是上午11点。还有什么需要帮助的吗?
What's the Wi-Fi password?
Wi-Fi 密码是什么?
The Wi-Fi network is "HotelGuest" and the password is on this card. Enjoy your stay!
Wi-Fi 名称是 "HotelGuest",密码在这张卡上。祝您入住愉快!
Thank you very much!
非常感谢!
预订找不到 · Reservation Not Found
intermediateHi, I have a reservation under the name Wang.
你好,我有预订,姓王。
💡 在美国直接说“under the name X”即可,无需多余解释。
I'm sorry, I can't find a reservation under that name. Do you have a confirmation number or email?
抱歉,我查不到这个名字的预订。您有确认号或确认邮件吗?
Let me check... Here's my confirmation email. The booking number is HK-39205.
让我看看……这是我的确认邮件。订单号是 HK-39205。
💡 出发前截图或打印确认邮件很重要,以防系统查不到。
Ah, I found it. It was booked under "Wei Wang." A double room for three nights, correct?
找到了,是用 "Wei Wang" 订的。双人间住三晚,对吗?
💡 中国人的姓名顺序和美国不同,容易混淆姓和名。
Yes, that's the one. My colleague booked it for me, that's why it's under a different name.
对,就是这个。是同事帮我订的,所以名字不一样。
No problem at all. May I see your passport, please?
没问题。请出示您的护照。
Here you go.
给您。
💡 “Here you go”是递交物品时非常自然的表达。
Thank you. Your room is ready. Room 805 on the 8th floor. Here are your key cards.
谢谢。您的房间已经准备好了。8楼805号。给您房卡。
Thank you. Where is the elevator?
谢谢。电梯在哪里?
Go straight ahead and turn left. You'll see the elevators on your right.
直走然后左转,电梯在您右手边。
没有预订直接入住 · Walk-in (No Reservation)
intermediateHi, I don't have a reservation. Do you have any rooms available tonight?
你好,我没有预订。今晚有空房间吗?
💡 在美国,直接提出需求是常见的,无需过多铺垫
Let me check... Yes, we have a standard double room at $150 per night and a deluxe king room at $220. Which would you prefer?
让我查一下……有的,我们有标准双人间150美元一晚,豪华大床房220美元一晚。您想要哪种?
I'll take the standard double, please. For two nights.
我要标准双人间,住两晚。
Sure. May I have your passport and a credit card for the deposit?
好的。请出示您的护照和一张信用卡作为押金。
💡 酒店收取押金很常见,押金是预授权,不会立即扣款。
Here you go. How much is the deposit?
给您。押金是多少?
The deposit is $100. It will be refunded at checkout if there's no damage. Would you like me to charge everything to this card?
押金100美元,退房时如无损坏会退还。所有费用都刷这张卡吗?
Yes, that's fine. Is breakfast included?
好的。包含早餐吗?
Breakfast is not included with this room, but you can add it for $15 per person. Or there's a café next door that's quite popular.
这个房型不含早餐,但可以加,每人15美元。旁边也有一家很受欢迎的咖啡馆。
I'll skip the breakfast. Thank you.
不加早餐了,谢谢。
No problem. Room 402 on the 4th floor. Here's your key card. Enjoy your stay!
好的。4楼402号。给您房卡。祝您入住愉快!
提前入住 · Early Check-in Request
intermediateHi, I have a reservation for tonight, but we arrived early. Is early check-in possible?
你好,我预订了今晚的房间,但我们到早了。可以提前入住吗?
💡 美国酒店普遍下午3点或4点check-in,提前入住通常需要额外付费或根据房态决定。
Check-in is normally at 3 PM. Let me see if your room is ready... I'm sorry, it's still being cleaned. It should be ready by 1 PM.
正常入住时间是下午3点。让我看看您的房间好了没……抱歉,还在打扫。大概下午1点可以好。
That's fine. Can we leave our luggage here while we wait?
没关系。我们等的时候可以把行李放在这里吗?
Of course! We have a luggage storage room. Here's your claim tag. Just show it when you pick up your bags.
当然可以!我们有行李寄存室。这是您的取件牌。取行李时出示就行。
Thank you. Is there a restaurant nearby where we can get lunch?
谢谢。附近有可以吃午饭的餐厅吗?
Yes, there's a café on the ground floor, and several restaurants within a 5-minute walk. Here's a map of the area.
有的,一楼有咖啡厅,步行5分钟内也有好几家餐厅。给您一张附近地图。
That's very helpful. We'll be back around 1 PM then.
太有帮助了。那我们大概1点回来。
Sounds good. I'll have everything ready for you. If the room is ready sooner, would you like me to send you a text?
好的,我会把一切准备好。如果房间提前好了,要我发短信通知您吗?
Yes, that would be great. My number is...
好的,那太好了。我的号码是……
要求升级房间 · Room Upgrade Request
advancedHi, I have a reservation for a standard room. Is it possible to upgrade to a suite?
你好,我预订了标准间。能升级到套房吗?
Let me check availability... We do have a junior suite available for an additional $80 per night. Would you be interested?
让我查一下……我们有小套房,每晚加80美元。您有兴趣吗?
What's the difference between the junior suite and my current room?
小套房和我现在的房间有什么区别?
The junior suite is about 50% larger, with a separate sitting area, a king-size bed, a bigger bathroom with a bathtub, and a city view.
小套房大约大50%,有独立客厅区域、特大号床、更大的带浴缸的浴室,还有城市景观。
That sounds great. I'll take the upgrade.
听起来不错。我要升级。
Wonderful! The total for two nights with the upgrade will be $560. I'll charge the difference to your card on file. Here are your new key cards for room 1502.
太好了!升级后两晚总共560美元。差价会从您的卡里扣。给您1502号房的新房卡。
Perfect. Thank you for the upgrade.
太好了。谢谢升级。
超售应对与补偿 · Overbooking & Compensation
advancedHi, I'm checking in. I have a reservation under the name Wang for tonight.
你好,我来入住。我预订了今晚的房间,姓王。
Good evening, Mr./Ms. Wang. I... I'm very sorry, but I need to let you know that we're overbooked tonight. Unfortunately, we don't have your room type available.
晚上好,王先生/女士。我... 非常抱歉,我需要告诉您,我们今晚超售了。很遗憾,您预订的房型已经没有了。
💡 酒店超售在旺季很常见。你有权要求补偿——免费升级、免费一晚、或打车到替代酒店的费用。
Wait, what? I booked this room two weeks ago. I have a confirmation email right here. What are you going to do about this?
等等,什么?我两周前就订了。我有确认邮件在这里。你们打算怎么解决?
I completely understand your frustration, and again, I'm really sorry. Here's what I can offer: we have a suite available on a higher floor — I'd like to upgrade you at no extra charge. It's much larger, with a city view.
我完全理解您的不满,再次道歉。我能提供的是:我们高楼层有一间套房——我想免费给您升级。房间大很多,有城市景观。
Well, that's something. But honestly, this is really inconvenient. Is there anything else you can offer? Like a complimentary breakfast or a late checkout?
嗯,还算可以。但说实话,这真的很不方便。还能提供别的吗?比如免费早餐或延迟退房?
Absolutely. I'll add complimentary breakfast for your stay and a late checkout until 2 PM. I'll also take 20% off tonight's rate. I want to make sure you have a great experience despite this hiccup.
完全可以。我给您加上住宿期间的免费早餐和下午2点延迟退房。今晚的房费也打八折。我想确保尽管有这个小插曲,您还是有很好的体验。
Okay, I appreciate that. Could I get all of that in writing? Just so there's no confusion at checkout.
好的,我很感激。能把这些都写下来吗?免得退房时有误解。
Of course! I'll print out a summary of everything — the upgrade, breakfast, late checkout, and the discount — and I'll also email it to the address on your reservation. Here are your key cards for suite 2108.
当然!我会打印一份摘要——升级、早餐、延迟退房和折扣——也会发到您预订留的邮箱。这是2108套房的房卡。
Thank you. I appreciate how you handled this. Have a good evening.
谢谢。感谢你的处理方式。晚安。
关键短语 · Key Phrases
passport
护照
ID
身份证/证件
king room
大床房
checking out
退房
two nights
两晚
breakfast
早餐
per person per day
每人每天
key cards
房卡
elevator
电梯
down the hall
沿走廊走
on your right
在您右边
6:30 to 10
6:30到10点
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •"under the name" 是酒店入住的标准说法。也可以说 "under Wang" 或 "booked under Wang"。
- •递东西时说 "Here you go" 或 "Here you are" 都很自然。
- •美国酒店早餐通常不包含在房费内,需要额外付费
- •在美国直接说“under the name X”即可,无需多余解释。
- •出发前截图或打印确认邮件很重要,以防系统查不到。
- •中国人的姓名顺序和美国不同,容易混淆姓和名。
- •“Here you go”是递交物品时非常自然的表达。
- •在美国,直接提出需求是常见的,无需过多铺垫
- •酒店收取押金很常见,押金是预授权,不会立即扣款。
- •美国酒店普遍下午3点或4点check-in,提前入住通常需要额外付费或根据房态决定。
- •酒店超售在旺季很常见。你有权要求补偿——免费升级、免费一晚、或打车到替代酒店的费用。
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "hotel check-in" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "hotel check-in"?
How many English phrases are in this "Hotel Check-in" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "hotel check-in" in English-speaking countries?
相关酒店场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene