为失误道歉
Apologizing for a Mistake
因做错事或无意冒犯而道歉本场景包含 16 句对话,2 条练习路径,帮你练熟和朋友/同事的真实交流。16 dialogue turns across 2 conversation paths — practice with 朋友/同事.
对话预览 · Dialogue Preview
日常失误道歉 · Everyday Mistake Apology
basicHey Sarah, I just realized I completely forgot about our lunch plans yesterday. I'm really sorry.
嘿 Sarah,我刚发现我完全忘了我们昨天的午餐约定。真的很抱歉。
Oh, I was wondering what happened! I waited at the restaurant for a while.
哦,我还在想怎么了呢!我在餐厅等了一阵子。
I feel awful. I got caught up with something at work and it totally slipped my mind. There's no excuse.
我感觉太糟了。我被工作上的事缠住了,完全忘了。没有借口。
💡 'slipped my mind' 是'忘记了'的常见委婉说法,但加上 'no excuse' 显示你真的在道歉。
It happens to everyone. I appreciate you telling me. Just try to let me know next time, okay?
每个人都会这样。我很感谢你告诉我。下次尽量提前告诉我一声,好吗?
Absolutely, I promise. Can I make it up to you? Let me take you to that place you've been wanting to try.
一定的,我保证。我能补偿你吗?我带你去你一直想去的那家店。
Oh, the Thai place? Now you're talking! When are you free?
泰国餐厅?这还差不多!你什么时候有空?
How about this Thursday? And this time I'm setting three alarms so I won't forget!
这周四怎么样?这次我设三个闹钟保证不会忘!
Ha! Thursday works. And yes, please set those alarms! See you then.
哈!周四可以。对,拜托设好闹钟!到时候见。
严重失误道歉 · Serious Mistake Apology
intermediateJake, I need to talk to you about something. I accidentally shared that photo you sent me in the group chat. I'm really sorry.
Jake,我有件事要跟你说。我不小心把你发给我的照片分享到群里了。真的很对不起。
Wait, which photo? Oh no — the one from the party? That was supposed to be private!
等等,哪张照片?天哪——派对那张?那是私人的啊!
I know, and I feel terrible about it. I deleted it immediately, but some people might have already seen it.
我知道,我感觉太糟糕了。我立刻删除了,但有些人可能已经看到了。
Man, that's really not cool. I trusted you with that.
兄弟,这真的不好。我信任你才发给你的。
You're absolutely right to be upset. It was completely careless of me. I should have been more careful.
你完全有权生气。是我太粗心了。我应该更小心的。
💡 承认对方的情绪是正当的('you're right to be upset')是诚恳道歉的关键。
I appreciate you being honest about it instead of trying to hide it. Just... be more careful in the future, okay?
我感谢你坦诚告诉我而不是试图隐瞒。只是……以后更小心点,好吗?
I will, I promise. Your trust means a lot to me, and I won't let this happen again.
我会的,我保证。你的信任对我很重要,我不会让这种事再发生。
Alright, I believe you. We're good. Just learn from it.
好吧,我相信你。我们没事了。吸取教训就好。
关键短语 · Key Phrases
I was wondering what happened
我还在想怎么了
it happens to everyone
每个人都会这样
let me know next time
下次告诉我一声
now you're talking
这还差不多/这就对了
see you then
到时候见
supposed to be private
应该是私人的
not cool
不好/不应该
I trusted you with that
我信任你才发给你的
being honest about it
坦诚说出来
be more careful
更小心点
we're good
我们没事了
learn from it
吸取教训
文化注释 · Cultural Notes
- •'slipped my mind' 是'忘记了'的常见委婉说法,但加上 'no excuse' 显示你真的在道歉。
- •承认对方的情绪是正当的('you're right to be upset')是诚恳道歉的关键。
如何练习 · How to practice
听一遍 · Listen
先完整听一遍,熟悉对话节奏和语境。
逐句跟读 · Repeat
模仿发音、语调和节奏,一句一句跟。
角色扮演 · Role-play
扮演旅客方,和 AI 对手实时练习。
FAQ · 常见问题
What do you say when "apologizing for a mistake" in English?
What will staff/locals say to you during "apologizing for a mistake"?
How many English phrases are in this "Apologizing for a Mistake" scene?
Are there cultural tips for "apologizing for a mistake" in English-speaking countries?
相关社交场景 · Related
查看全部 →想要听到真人发音?立即开始练习
Want to hear native pronunciation? Start practicing now
免费注册,沉浸式练习这个场景的每一句对话
Sign up free for immersive practice with every phrase in this scene